Friday, June 12, 2009

My first time ever joining the blogging world!

Hello Sisters!  Happy Friday!  

After speaking with Alisha yesterday I realized that although life is crazy with work, church, and just surviving I need to remember what is important...my family.  I have never blogged before but as I can not be close to most of you, my sisters, I still need to feel of your beautiful spirits and this is a way to do that.  What a blessing it is to know that each of you are in my life and because of you I can be a better person. I can't guarantee that I will post something everyday, but I do hope to post more :)

I appreciate your encouragement to be better than I was yesterday and to know that although I may fall short I am still loved.  

Till my next post..

Much love,
Regina


No comments:

Post a Comment